Our pool is open!
Enjoy your summer spending it with your friends around the pool! We want to wish everyone a safe and happy summer!
I just wanted to go over a few quick reminders about the pool. I hope everyone is enjoying being able to use the pool and spend time outside relaxing in this summer weather!
Again, we do have rules in place so that every resident can enjoy the pool. The more the rules are not followed, the more issues we run into. I encourage everyone that if you see any mistreatment of the pool and the rules, please contact the office as soon as possible! We want everyone to enjoy themselves and be safe doing so.
- Every resident and their guests must sign in each time you visit the pool.
- Pool hours are from 10am to 8pm daily.
- There is a two (2) guest maximum per apartment. You must abide by this! You must remain with your guest at all times. Guests are not allowed to enter the pool at any time without the resident they came with.
- No alcoholic beverages; no glass bottles.
- Pool is subject to close at any time to do inspections, add chemicals and/or other routine maintenance.
- NO jumping, diving, splashing other residents. Large pool toys are not permitted.
Any resident who does not abide by these rules will be subject to being banned from all pool use.
During times when we do close the pool, it typically is on days where the weather is not pleasant so that our residents do not have to go without use of the pool. Unfortunately, we can’t always make that happen on each occasion but we do try.
If all residents and their guests abide by these rules, we will have a great summer! Again, please let the office know if you see anyone not doing so. We rely on residents to voice concerns while the office is closed.
Let's have a great rest of the summer!!